Click on the image to zoom
Here you can find all screens that I took:
Theres a bunch of editing as you see.
What I can tell about the gui...
- works with 640,800,1024,1280
- Included registry files
- Included player configs (commandmenu, bind keys)
- Demo, screenshot and more futures
- Fully modified motd, vgui items
- Removed the "shield" from the buy menu"
- Disabled : EAX and A3D support (Audio)
- Disabled : 16bit and Renderer Mode (Video, Originally 32 bit OpenGL)
- 2 .bmp spray logo
- Configs : Players,server settings, zbot, console and crosshair colors. (Commandmenu)
- Included detail textures
- A bunch of usefull bind keys (Keyboard)
- Options : New look at all panels.
- The background and screenshots included.
- Also you can find a lot of links from anexis (sites,player profiles, etc) GUI/Links folder.
- Uninstall: Default gui included
- Included links and info (Advanced panel "Anexis GUI 2012"
- Viewdemo buttons, loading dialog, and a minimalistic spectator skin
- Game menu music: MP3 : Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing
- Many more.
1.When you finished your demo recording, you can find it at: save/demos/ folder. Also the configurations located there.
2.The files except config.cfg and userconfig.cfg not editable (read only)
what I can say more.
- The file size is ~ 15 Mb
- The installation is in the read me file
(It's not mine GUI, but I just updated!)