Click on the image to zoom
- Included registry files
- Included player configs (commandmenu, bind keys)
- Demo, screenshot and more futures
- Modified motd, vgui items
- Removed the "shield" from the buy menu"
- Disabled : EAX and A3D support (Audio)
- Disabled : Colordepth and Renderer Mode (Video, 32 bit OpenGL)
- 1 .bmp spray logo
- Configs : Players,server settings, console and crosshair colors.
- Included detail textures for 7 maps
- A bunch of usefull bind keys (Keyboard)
- Options : New look at all panels.
- The background and screenshots included.
- Also you can find some usefull links about ESC Gaming.
- Uninstall: Default gui included
- Included links and info (Advanced panel "ESC ICY BOX"
- Viewdemo buttons, loading dialog, and a minimalistic spectator skin
- Game menu music: MP3 : Soilwork - Nerve
- Many more.
1.When you finished your demo recording, you can find it at: save/demos/ folder. Also the configurations located there.
2.The files except config.cfg and userconfig.cfg not editable (read only)
3.I recommend to install the gui to a clean cs 1.6/default gui
4.Before installing it make sure you saved your config.cfg and userconfig.cfg
- File size : ~ 16 Mb
- The installation is in the read me file.
The next gui will be fnatic.
I will upload this to cs-gui.com soon.